We DO NOT cancel or Modify orders via
EMAIL OR INSTANT MESSAGING
due to potential miscommunication errors.
Unopened products may be returned within 15 days of delivery. Customer will be responsible for shipping costs both ways. This applies to the actual shipping costs. However, merchandise must still be returned complete with all original manufacturer's packaging, manual(s), blank warranty cards, miscellaneous parts and accessories. Incomplete returns will be subject to additional charges at our discretion. Do not use the item's packaging as the shipping box; any item returned with damaged packaging or markings on the item's box will be subject to additional restocking fees at our discretion.
Opened & Used Products
All open or used products returned for refunds to TherapyTrainer.com will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Faulty products are eligible for a return or an exchange within 30 days of the original invoice date.
Return Policy General Guidelines
Warranty Policy Guidelines
- No invoice, No refunds/credits/service.
- All returns are subject to 15% restocking fee within 30 days. No refunds after 30 days.
- All returns must be PREPAID shipping. Any refused packages or non-deliverable packages will be subject to a return shipping fee by UPS or FedEx. The return shipping fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- All returns and exchanges must be in resalable condition with original, invoice, packing materials and manuals. Any discrepancies could result in delays or partial forfeiture of your credit. There will be a $35.00 re-boxing fee for products returned in a damaged box.
- All returned shipments must be prepaid. DO NOT refuse delivery. Refused packages will be subject to a return shipping fee assessed by UPS or FedEx.
- All COD packages will be refused.
- No refunds on service charge, labor and shipment.
- We reserve the right to refuse any service to anyone.
- All products (unless noted on our site) are sold with the full manufacturer's warranty. The warranty period and service varies by manufacturer and product. Extended warranties are sometimes offered directly through the manufacturer; please contact them if you are interested in purchasing an extended warranty.
- All questions about warranties please call 1-888-868-5168.
- Any problem/s with a product that requires a repair or exchange, within the TherapyTrainer warranty guidelines, customer need to call 1-888-868-5168 before returning product to the "Warranty Department".
- In order to receive a refund / credit, customer must return all items within 15 days of the invoice date with shipping pre-paid back to shipping department.
- Customer must ship returns / exchanges to: TherapyTrainer, Return/Warranty Department, 2514 16th Avenue, Greeley, CO 80631.
- In order for the Warranty Department to evaluate, repair, fix or replace your product, Freight / Shipping MUST be PRE-PAID and a full description of problem/s must be put inside of product box. Once the Warranty Department declares that the damage to bike is covered by warranty and the problem/s are to be repaired/exchanged, your prepaid shipping cost for the return, will be refunded back to you with your repaired/new bike.
- If the problem/s were declared customer error, the Repair Department will give the customer a "Cost to Fix".
- Once the product is declared "Customer Error" the return shipping cost will not be refunded. The customer will have the option to get a product refund minus the cost to repair and minus the original shipping cost.
Product replacements will not be issued if one of the following conditions exist:
- Product is no longer covered under our warranty period.
- Serial label is tampered with or removed from product.
- Return package is shipped to us via COD.
- Faulty product passes all diagnostic tests.
- Product has been tampered with.
If a product is received damaged, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the damage and a telephone number that we can reach you at within 7 business days after delivery. You will be contacted within 48 hours to assess the damage so that we can arrange to repair or replace the product.
Any cancellation made after product ships, or refusal of a product will incur a 20% cancellation & restocking fee. In addition, you will be responsible for shipping costs both ways. This applies to the actual shipping costs. If you refuse a shipment due to damage and subsequently cancel, you will be charged a cancellation and restocking fee from 15 to 25% if we are not given the opportunity to replace the damaged product.