TherapyTrainer TherapyCycle - At Home Physical Therapy - Portable Mini Exercise Bike
On Sale Now $175.00 with FREE Shipping
- At home physical therapy exerciser for arms and legs - easy to move from room to room with built in handle - pedal from your favorite chair
- The easy-to-adjust resistance knob very gradually increases resistance providing absolute control in rehabilitation progression steps or exercise program
- Recommended and used in doctors and chiropractic offices, physical therapy clinics, dialysis clinics, nursing homes
- Track your progress on the LCD monitor - displays speed, distance, time and estimates calories burned
- Magnetic resistance range from nearly 0 to 170 watts
- Commercial grade - 1 year warranty
The perfect exercise and physical therapy equipment FOR YOUR HOME. Strengthen your legs from the comfort of your favorite chair while you watch tv. Place the cycle on the table to pedal with your hands to strengthen your arms and shoulders. The smooth bi-directional magnetic resistance range is 3x’s higher than other cycles. The commercial-grade durability is why this bike is in hospitals, nursing homes, chiropractic offices, physical therapy clinics, and dialysis clinics. The easy-to-adjust magnetic resistance knob gradually increases the resistance, the reason why orthopedic surgeons, physical therapists, and nursing homes highly recommend this bike. The smooth, quiet, lasting durability is what sets this bike above all others.
We encourage users to call us directly for tips or with any questions.
Mizshutterbug wrote this about her TherapyCycle
"I researched and researched before making this purchase. Am so happy I chose this model. It arrived fast and was a breeze to put together. I can use it with a pillow behind my back and sit in my recliner, read or watch TV and pedal away. I am using a light tension to start as I have bad knees. Pedaled 55 minutes the first day and it was a pleasure! I am pedaling now as I type this review on my phone. Ultra quiet, smooth gears, great digital readout. I highly recommend this cycle to anyone browsing for one. You will not be disappointed. I love mine."