Skip to content
- Perfect for any user that has arthritis or has recently had knee replacement
- Allows a user to place the TherapyCycle a few additional inches in front of them - easier on knee joints
- The 22-inch wide base eliminates side-to-side rocking
- It raises the front of the bike by 4 inches.
- Highly recommended for use in nursing homes, assisted living facilities or physical therapy offices where the patient has difficulty pedaling correctly
- Adds additional stability if using the Medical Level Foot Pedals
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh